Macaronis Surf Resort PRICING & PACKAGES
|Trip Days / Nights
||Resort Days / Nights
||Trip Start - End Day (Padang - Pandang)
|8 Days / 9 Nights
||8 Days / 7 Nights
||Tuesday - Thursday or Saturday - Monday
|11 Days / 12 Nights
||11 Days / 10 Nights
||Saturday - Thursday
|12 Days / 13 Nights
||12 Days / 11 Nights
||Tuesday - Monday
|15 Days / 16 Nights
||15 Days / 14 Nights
||Tuesday - Thursday or Saturday - Monday
|Overnight Ferry Transfer Rates:
||Surfer: $ 360.00
Non Surfer: $ 270.00
Arriving Guests must arrive to Padang before 2:00pm on departure day to make the 5:00pm overnight ferry departure.
Departing Guests should arrive into Padang by 7:00am on the end day. Departing flights should depart no earlier than 10:00am
Rates Per Resort Night 2015 (USD)
|Private Suite Surfer
||$ 297.00 per person per night
|Private Suite Non Surfer
||$ 198.00 per non surfer per night
|Shared Suite ( Surfer / Surfer)
||$ 270.00 per person per night
|Shared Suite (Surfer / Non-Surfer)
||$ 297.00 per surfer per night
$ 150.00 per non-surfer per night
Children Under 5 stay for free
Children 6 - 12 pay the non-surfer rate
All children are subject to the ferry transfer rates
Please inquire for full package rates and details.
Shorter package durations are available upon request.
** Travel Insurance is mandatory to visit Macaronis Surf Resort
Accommodation Packages Include
- Private air-conditioned suite bedroom elevated 8m above sea level with Queen-size bed or two single beds, with ensuite bathroom, hot shower, work desk, clothes storage, complimentary WiFi internet, wall mounted 32 inch flat screen TV with International channels, DVD player, large 1.8m x 4m veranda with ocean views, sea breezes and drop down blinds providing privacy from neighbors.
- Daily access to surf at Macaronis and other local surf breaks. Occasional day trips are offered in our speedboats to more distant surf breaks within a range of 25 miles, depending on surf conditions.
- Use of speed boats with operator during daylight hours to go fishing, snorkeling, village or island exploring. Arrangements can be made with Management to organize a boat trip at your preferred time.
- Use of recreational equipment including lagoon style swimming pool, snorkeling and spear-fishing equipment, game fishing equipment, 2 sea kayaks, 2 stand up paddle boards and 2 soft top learner surf boards for beginners. Some amazing snorkeling spots with great spear fishing opportunity are located within walking distance of the resort..!!
- A variety of tasty and healthy meals are served throughout the day. A cold breakfast is available from 06.00 am, so you can enjoy a light meal packed with energy before you surf. A hot breakfast is available from 07.30am - a must after spending hours in the surf during the morning session. A hearty plated lunch meal is served from 12.00pm. In the evening, a 3 course meal or buffet is provided to recharge your batteries for the following day. Our chefs focus mainly on Asian style of cooking, using fresh locally caught seafood, poultry, imported beef and fresh vegetables.
- Unlimited drinking water, tea / coffee making facilities.
- Use of WiFi internet, billiard table, table tennis table and other games provided in bar area.
- Silabu Village donation Rp.20.000 per day / per guest.
- Mentawai Tourism Tariff Rp.30.000 per day / per guest.
Accommodation Packages Exclude
- Surf board hire (8 new Firewire surf boards of length 5'4 - 6'4). Full day $25, half day$ 15 or $10 per session.
- Laundry service (available at a small cost).
- Beverages and snacks purchased over the bar. Also feel free to bring along your duty free purchases..!!
- Spa Services / Relaxation Massages (from Rp.135.000).
- Child Minding Services - Professionally trained English speaking Nanny available when booked in advance. Please inquire for a quote. Otherwise, our friendly Spa staff are also happy to assist whenever needed.
- Photography / Videography Package (from Rp.1.000.000 - Rp.3.000.000, depending on film duration and number of photos) .
- Personalized surf movies usually go for around 5 -10 minutes each with your own choice of background music. Comes complete with Macaronis Resort DVD cover, also available in file format to be put on your lap top, flash drive or smart phone.
- Bar tabs can be paid for at the end of your stay using Visa or Master Card, or paying in Indonesian Rupiah. A withdraw of Indonesian Rupiah can be made from an ATM before departure to Mentawai.
- Please note you will also need to pay USD 25 for Visa on arrival and Rp.100.000 airport departure tax at completion of your trip. Also travel insurance is compulsory when visiting Macaronis Resort.